- Drinking Water Analysis as Per IS 10500:2012: It includes water from any sources e.g. Bore well water, River water, Pond Water, Well water etc.,
- Packaged Drinking water Analysis as IS 14543:2016
- Packaged Mineral Water Analysis as per IS 13428:2009
- Swimming Pool Water Analysis as Per IS 3328:1993 RA 2003
- Irrigation Water Analysis as Per IS 11264:1986, RA 2009
- Reagent Grade Water Analysis as Per IS 1070:1992, RA 2008
- Process Water as Per IS 4251:1967
- Purified Water as per USP/IP/BP
- Other waters- E.g. Cooling tower water, Boiler water, recreational water etc.
Wastewater is “used water from any combination of domestic, industrial, commercial or agricultural activities, surface runoff or storm water, and any sewer inflow or sewer infiltration” Waste water consists of chemical (Organic & Inorganic) and Biological pollutants.
- Land leachates
- Prepared Leachates
- Aeration Tank samples
- Clarifier samples
- Untreated Sewage
- Treated Sewage
Waste Water Analysis
Expansion of urban populations and increased coverage of domestic water supply and sewerage give rise to greater quantities of municipal wastewater. With the current emphasis on environmental health and water pollution issues, there is an increasing awareness of the need to dispose of these wastewaters safely and beneficially. Use of wastewater in agriculture could be an important consideration. The well treated water will be a great source for irrigation water.
Guidelines for Waste Water Disposal:
- Schedule VI as per Environment Protection Rule, 1986
- Consent copy issued by SPCB